Holland, MI Auto Glass Safety Information
Also Serving Zeeland, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and the Surrounding Areas
Driving with a broken windshield is unsafe.
Driving with an improperly installed windshield can be deadly.
Don’t take chances when it comes to windshield repairs. Your safety and the safety of your family depend on the quality of your windshield repair, so always bring your car to the best. Insist that your glass be replaced by an NGA Certified Technician at Advantage Glass.
Important Things to Remember:
- Your windshield is a very critical part of your vehicles “Safety Restraint System”.
- Your passenger air bag deploys in an accident, first against your windshield, then out to protect your passenger.
- Your windshield is engineered and designed to cushion the blow should you be thrown into it during a collision.
- Your windshield is engineered and designed to keep you inside your vehicle during a collision.
- Your windshield provides much of the support required to prevent the collapse of your vehicle’s roof in a rollover accident.
The bitterness of a poor quality installation will remain long after the sweetness of the lowest price is forgotten.